EcoVadis operates the first collaborative platform providing Sustainability Ratings for global sustainable procurements. Our team of 500 talented professionals from 40 nationalities combines expertise in CSR, advanced technology and a full service solution to deliver CSR ratings to drive meaningful change in the sustainable procurements worldwide, such as: Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Salesforce, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Nokia, L’Oréal, Bayer, Subway/IPC, Heineken, ING Bank, Air France-KLM, Centrica/British Gas, BASF, and Merck.
Combining People, Process and Platform, EcoVadis has developed the industry-leading team, innovative technology, and a unique CSR assessment methodology that covers 198 purchasing categories, 155 countries, and 21 CSR indicators. More than 55,000 companies use EcoVadis to reduce risk, drive innovation and foster transparency and trust between trading partners.
–We endorse the 10 Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
– We strive to limit our energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions (the primary EcoVadis environmental impacts)
– We implement best practices for reuse and recycling in our office facilities
– We focus on diversity: 49% of our employees are women and over 45 nationalities are represented on our team
– We value Integrity, Commitment to Customers, Teamwork, Trust and Drive to Success
– Our team members strive to work smart, have fun and make a difference