New EcoVadis Help Center dedicated to Buyers
New York, USA & Paris, France — As part of our commitment to support our clients and their procurement teams in advancing sustainable procurement (SP), we are proud to announce that EcoVadis has launched a new help center dedicated to buyers. This knowledge base resource is designed to help our clients to better use the EcoVadis platform and review educational materials on CSR and sustainable procurement.
The Buyer Help Center will provide easy access to a compilation of the most frequently asked questions coming from our user base, and will help new and existing customers learn more about our EcoVadis program roll-out and supplier onboarding process. This self-service resource is designed to assist teams with the launching and rolling out of their SP programs.
Procurement teams will also gain insights from recent news articles, as well as which events EcoVadis will be hosting or attending next. This new help center section will also feature white papers on SP and CSR trends and new regulations, sector leaders case studies and topical webinars.
Buyers will find guidance and information on:
- CSR and EcoVadis: What is EcoVadis? Why do large multinational companies use the EcoVadis SP monitoring system? What are the benefits of EcoVadis CSR services for procurement professionals? How does EcoVadis support my company’s sustainable supply chain program?
- Program rollout, campaign planning and success factors: What do I need to consider for Supplier selections and roll out? What is an RFP campaign? What are the benefits of integrating the EcoVadis rating into the RFP/tender process? What are the key success factors to ensure program success?
- Client Portal instructions/guidance: What is the Supplier Progress Report and its functions? How can I access it? What does Buyer Action Required mean? How can I export into Excel for easier data analysis? How can I access my company’s platform?
- Assessment content and process, and methodology information: What is the objective of the assessment? What is the EcoVadis CSR assessment process? What is the “scope of evaluation”? How is the assessment performed? What is the EcoVadis methodology?
- Results guidance: How can we use the EcoVadis assessment results? What resources are available to support my Suppliers in creating a CAP? How can I access my Suppliers’ results?
- Information for how to contact our Buyer Support Team: Can’t find your response in the Buyer Help Center? Submit a request through our web form.
Please have a look and share the link with your procurement/buyer colleagues
Visit the Help Center
Back to News & Events