EcoVadis 2016 CSR Report and COP Published on UNGC
EcoVadis is pleased to announce the release of our 2016 CSR report detailing our own practices and progress as a sustainable business.
With more than 400 employees in six offices, EcoVadis has adapted its CSR system to better suit our current needs.
Download the Report
The report provides an overview of the policies, measures implemented and reporting in relation to our CSR strategy for all our offices, in these sections:
- Labour practices and human rights – We show the importance of our employees and how we value them by continuously trying to improve the working atmosphere and providing all opportunities possible to promote employee growth.
- Ethical commitments – Integrity is of paramount importance for us. We show how we make sure that all our employees become committed to our ethical program through regular awareness sessions.
- Corporate Citizenship – how we support the surrounding communities where we are present.
- Protecting the Environment – despite a relatively small material
- Sourcing and Supply Chain – how we are integrating sustainability factors in our purchasing decisions.
This report has been published as our Communication on Progress (COP) on the United Nations Global Compact site. Back to News & Events