EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Combining People, Process and Platform, EcoVadis’ team of 600 talented professionals from 45 nationalities combines expertise in sustainability, with advanced technology and a full service solution to drive meaningful change in supply chains worldwide.
EcoVadis’ easy-to-use and actionable sustainability scorecards provide detailed insight into environmental, social and ethical risks across 198 purchasing categories and 155 countries. Industry leaders such as Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Subway, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin and BASF are among the more than 55,000 businesses on the EcoVadis network, working to assess, collaborate and improve sustainability performance in order to protect their brands, foster transparency and innovation, and accelerate growth.
–We endorse the 10 Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
– We strive to limit our energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions (the primary EcoVadis environmental impacts)
– We implement best practices for reuse and recycling in our office facilities
– We focus on diversity: 49% of our employees are women and over 45 nationalities are represented on our team
– We value Integrity, Commitment to Customers, Teamwork, Trust and Drive to Success
– Our team members strive to work smart, have fun and make a difference