Meet EcoVadis at the 12th Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe
12th Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe 2017 | 17th-18th October 2017 | Park Plaza Victoria Hotel | London, UK
EcoVadis will be present at the 12th Responsible Supply Chain Summit which aims at bringing together CEOs, CPOs, CSOs and more than 200 senior executives from various industries.
During the conference, delegates will discuss different ways through which businesses can deliver environmental, social and business impacts through through their supply chain.
- Move to a sustainable-centric supply chain: Re-asses your supply chain and understand the scope of your supply chain and how it can drive bigger social, environmental and commercial profits and impacts
- Quantify your impacts to the business: Build the business case and prove sustainability pays
- Align hearts and minds: Foster inter-departmental collaboration to embed a sustainable mind-set across the company, including the establishment of sustainability-centric supply chain KPIs and incentives
- Leverage technology across the supply chain: Understand the true potential of data and systems for both you and your suppliers
- Go beyond Tier 1: How to educate, influence and inspire your supplier’s suppliers to adopt sustainable practices
- You can’t do it alone – Deliver greater impacts through industry collaborations: Understand how you can create alliances to deliver long term impact and secure a social license to operate.
Some of the keynote speakers include:
Phil Hodges, Executive Vice President Group Supply Chain, Carlsberg
Pedro Ortun, ex-Commission Active Senior Principal Adviser for CSR, European Commission
Kevin Hyland OBE, Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner
Brent Wilton, Director Global Workplace Rights, The Coca-Cola Company
Eva Bennis, Director Sustainability and Compliance, Volvo Group
Andy Horne, Head of Supply Chain – Finance, EDF Energy
Louise Nicholls, Corporate Head of Human Rights, Food sustainability (Plan A) and Food packaging, Marks and Spencer
Delf Bintakies, Head of Risk & Sustainability in Procurement, Bayer
Laila Petrie, Corporate Partnership Manager, WWF
And many more: see the full list
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Back to News & Events